The Research Whisperer shuts up and writes every FRIDAY morning!
We love ‘Shut up and write‘ sessions!
We write about how great they are, and we do them whenever we can.
Come along and join us – all welcome!
Any questions about these #SUAW sessions, ping us on @researchwhisper.
WHEN: From 9:00 am – about 12:00 noon, every Friday morning. We are in Melbourne, Australia, so these times are currently Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC +10 hours).
WHERE: On Zoom – if you’d like to be added to this weekly Friday event’s invitation list, email Jonathan (email@example.com).
More about Shut Up and Write
- Virtual Shut Up and Write: Now with Added Video, by a collaborative co-authoring crew led by Katherine Firth, on Research Insiders. 29 March 2020.
- Write that thing, by Rosemary Chang, on The Research Whisperer. 19 September 2017.
- Shut up and Write – so Hot Right Now (Part 2), by Tseen Khoo on The Research Whisperer. 29 February 2016.
- Shut up and Write – so Hot Right Now (Part 1), by Tseen Khoo on The Research Whisperer. 22 February 2016.
- On the internet, no-one can hear you scream: A guide for virtual Shut Up and Write, by Siobhan O’Dwyer on The Research Whisperer. 18 August 2015.
- Mewburn, Inger, Lindy Osborne, and Glenda Caldwell. 2014. ‘Shut Up and Write!’ In Writing Groups for Doctoral Education and Beyond: Innovations in Practice and Theory, edited by Claire Aitchison and Cally Guerin, 218–32. Routledge. ISBN: 978-1-135-04915-7.
- Shut up and Write – One Year Later, by Tseen Khoo on The Research Whisperer. 21 August 2012.
- Writes well with others, by Jonathan O’Donnell on The Research Whisperer. 16 August 2011.
- Shut up and Write! by Inger Mewburn, on The Thesis Whisperer. 14 June 2011.